Online Driver's Education Pending Approval
- Colonial Driving School
- DMV’s phone # is 877-885-5790 or 1 (800) 777-0133
Testing site: 103 Highland Ave, Colonial Heights, VA 23834 | Hour 9-5 Monday-Friday, and 8-12 on Saturday
- National Driver Training | 800-942-2050 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The following statement applies to every course:
- The program consists of at least 30 hours of instruction and includes components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel-efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
- You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the online driver education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of driver’s education course online must take the online course through a DMV licenced driving training school. Home-schooled students are exempt from this requirement.
- Test Procedures:
- Photo identification (DMV issued identification card, school-issued identification card, valid passport or military identification)
- Proof of completion of the online driver education course
- A completed “Parental Consent for Online Driver Education Education Examination” (DTS 62), if you are under age 18
- Proof of completion of the additional 90-minute parent/teen course if you are underage age 18 and live in Planning District 8 (counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William and cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Manassas and Manassas Park)
- The online driver training school will provide a computer for testing
“Call the office to sign up. We will send you out your username and password. When you have finished the course, you will make an appointment to come to Colonial Driving School to take your final exam and get your certificate of completion.”